Oriental Pearl (HOANG NGOC) Resort & Spa
152 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Ham Tien-Mui Ne, Phan Thiet
Tel: (+84 252) 3847858 - Fax: (+84 252)3847549
Sales Office in Ho Chi Minh City
29 Le Anh Xuan - District 1, HCMC
Tel: (+84 28) 3822 2701 - 3822 2706 - 3822 5755
Fax: (+84 28) 3822 1272
The Resort policies
Rules and Regulations
1. Any cancellation should be informed directly to Oriental Pearl Resort. In
case of late cancellation, the following cancellation fees will be debited from
the guest's credit card or deducted from the pre-paid amount to our Oriental
Pearl Resort account. Any cancellation between 72 hours and 48 hours prior to
14:00 PM of the arrival date will be charged 100% of the first room night
revenue for all rooms reserved. Any cancellation less than 48 hours prior to
14:00 PM of the arrival date, no-show or shorter stay due to early departure
will be charged 100% of the total room night revenue (full length-stay) and one
way airport transfer (if any). Alterations of booking in terms of dates and
number of room are considered as cancellation. Please note that strictly only
our rack rate is fully flexible with regard to cancellation, amendment and early
departure. If you prefer a fully flexible tariff, please mention before
confirming your booking (from lowest to highest category prices vary from
USD150++ to USD500++ per room per night). Different cancellation and guarantee
policies may apply for group bookings.
2. The resort is not responsible for any unused portions of your stay or other
unused services and will not refund any money. Failure to redeem or avail the
resort's services as per the pre-determined times may result in the loss of that
services and no money will be refunded.
3. The resort cannot be held liable for any claims, losses, damages, costs,
expenses, delays or loss of enjoyment, of any nature or kind whatsoever, to the
guests and/or traveling companions or group members, resulting from events
beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lockouts
or other labor disputes or disruptions, wars, blockades, insurrections, riots,
earthquakes, weather conditions, floods, or acts or restraints imposed by
4. In the event of overbooking or that the resort refuses to honor your
reservation, the resort only responsibility will be to relocate the guest in
other hotels of the same category or superior accommodations without
compensation of any kind. The resort cannot be held responsible for any
inconvenience resulting from this change
5. The quality of the resort's services and facilities has been rated in
accordance with the normal standards of the destination and could be different
from the standards in other places and/or countries. Services may be interrupted
at any time for renovations, maintenance, or construction.
6. Standards of living vary greatly from country to country or place to place.
Be advised that living conditions may be different in respect to provision of
utilities, services, food and accommodation outside of your country or even from
other hotels, resorts or destinations. The resort assumes no responsibility for
illness or inconvenience resulting from the service provided or omitted.
7. All information and pictures contained in our website, brochure and other
collaterals have been checked for accuracy. However, since these are descriptive
only, the resort cannot be held responsible for any unforeseen changes or loss
of enjoyment. All photographs of the resort are published as illustrations of
the property only.
8. Please ensure that you show a valid identification at the Front Desk upon
check-in. Foreign guests are required to present passports with a valid entry
and exit visa. Vietnamese guests will need to show valid ID cards or any other
legal document(s) for identification purposes. We also require your residential
address on the guest registration form.
9. Prepayment: our resort requires credit card verification and guarantee for
each booking in advance, but at the latest, upon check-in to cover the full
amount of your expected stay plus our pre-determined fixed deposit fee of USD 50
per person to cover incidental or miscellaneous charges (e.g. massages, meals,
tours, transportation, etc). Any unused verified amount after check-out will be
automatically released by the bank. If your booking is charged to your company
or travel agency, we only require credit card verification equivalent to the
amount of our pre-determined fixed deposit fee of USD 50 per person. Please
check with our reception for details. If you do not have a valid credit card, we
require full cash deposit to cover the full amount of your expected stay upon
check-in, plus our pre-determined fixed deposit fee of USD 50 per person. We
really appreciate your understanding.
10. Any special offers and rates are always subject to availability and may be
withdrawn or changed any time.
11. All major credit cards such as American Express, JCB, Visa, Master Card
credit cards are accepted.
12. Check in time is from 14:00, check-out time is until 12:00. Early check-in
will be offered based on availability and charged at 50% of the room rate. Late
check-out if requested will be confirmed in the morning of the departure date
upon availability and also charged at 50% of the room rate. Late check-out after
18:00 will be charged at 100% or the room rate.
13. Room sharing without informing the Front Desk is not permitted and will be
automatically charged with the official extra bed rate per additional person in
14. Only a maximum of 3 adults can stay in one room. When 3 adults share a room,
the extra bed is absolutely required and automatically charged.
15. Children 12 years or older will be charged at adult rates.
16. Children under 12 years (max. 1 children) can share the same room with their
parents without extra charge if using the existing bed (not including
breakfast). Breakfast for children less than 6 years is free of charge. For
children from 6 to fewer than 12 years a 30% discount applies. Baby cots can be
provided free of charge (subject to availability).
17. Our rooms without extra bed are equipped either with one Queen sized bed
(1.8m wide) or two Twins sized beds (each 1.2m wide). For best comfort we
recommend single or double occupancy. Each room can only set up maximum one
extra bed (0.9m wide). For rooms with extra bed, we recommend triple occupancy
only. For better comfort, we can arrange two rooms interconnecting or next door
upon request (subject to availability).
18. The maximum number of people in one room is 4 (including children), whereas
only 3 of them can be adults and only one extra bed can be set up. Otherwise, an
additional room is obligatory.
19. The room key must be returned to the receptionist before leaving Oriental
Pearl Resort (any lost key will be charged accordingly). Please do not leave the
key in your room on your departure day.
20. Due to restrictions imposed by Vietnamese banks, we can only accept foreign
notes that have no marks or cuts.
21. If no special event is scheduled, please respect our "Quiet Time" policy
especially from 22:00 - 06:00 of the following day. Please keep the noise down.
Respect your neighbor's right to sleep and relax.
22. Visitors are permitted in guest rooms between 08:00 and 21:00 only. Visitors
must register and leave a valid ID card at the reception. If they would like to
enjoy our public facilities they will be required to pay our day use visitor fee
(for beach, pool, fitness centre, sauna, billiard, etc.)
23. For the children's safety, children under 12 years must be accompanied by an
adult when in the Business Centre. Our Business Centre is primarily for business
and communication purposes strictly for convenience of our guests and thus,
computer games and entertainment usage are discouraged.
24. Swimming after 19:00 with no life-guard on duty is at your own risk. For
your safety and the other guest's convenience, the pool closes at 22:00. Please
do not use after 22:00.
25. Throughout the resort, proper attire is required, particularly in common
areas such as the main lobby, restaurants and the Business Center. To show
respect towards other cultures, nudity is strongly prohibited, even for babies.
Our Mini-Mart offers swim wear for all ages.
26. Please respect that our Receptionists and Guest Relation Officers can only
call Vietnamese land lines for you free of charge and only if absolutely
necessary. International phone calls and phone calls to mobile phones must be
charged to your account, no matter if the call is made by you from your room or
from the Lobby.
27. All valuable items should be placed in the safe deposit box in your room or
deposited at the Front Desk.
28. The resort is not liable for any loss or damage of valuables or other
belonging of the guests.
29. Weapons, toxic materials, explosives or inflammable items are not permitted
within the resort.
30. Pets are not permitted inside the resort.
31. Cooking in the guest room is strictly prohibited.
32. Bringing of food and beverages bought outside is not permitted and will be
charged according to our corkage fee.
33. Strong smelling fruits (e.g. Durian) are not allowed inside the guest room.
34. Inside the guest room, there are several items which are chargeable if they
get lost or break.
35. Gambling, prostitution and usage of drugs within the resort is in violation
of state regulations and is therefore strictly prohibited.
36. Parking of vehicles is prohibited in the drive way area. Vehicles must be
parked in our designated parking area.
37. Please familiarize yourself with all fire emergency procedures in the resort
38. For further policies and regulations, upon arrival please also refer to the
swimming pool, beach and fitness centre regulations located on site, as well as
other Oriental Pearl Resort official documents and/or forms.
39. The guest agrees to adhere to the policies, rules and regulations of the
resort. Should the guest conduct himself/herself in a manner threatening to the
resort or any of its employees and/or other guest(s), the resort has the right
to refuse service or expel him/her from the resort. In this event, the guest is
responsible for all costs and no refund will be issued for any unused portions.
The resort reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
40. Ignoring the above mentioned issues may result in the Management's decision
that the guest must leave the property without any refund.